Returns and Refund Policy
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so as soon as possible. Cancellations made before 4pm on the same day as you placed your order will NOT result in any charges to the customer.
- If you choose to cancel the order after the given time, there will be a charge of up to £80. This charge will cover the costs for the transportation of your order back to our yard.
- Cancellations can be made, up to 14 days after the purchase of the goods. After this given time, The WonderFuel Company will not accept cancellations.
- Once your order has been cancelled, It is the customers responsibility the pallet is in a suitable position for the haulier to collect. This means at kerbside, or in the same place the pallet was delivered.
- The customer will be refunded for every item they purchased, if the item is returned to us in a resalable condition. This means any products that have been opened/removed from the pallet will not be refunded. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all products are packed on the pallet securely. The WonderFuel Company will not refund items that have failed to be returned due to insecure packing.